MPDESIGNSHOP is a New Orleans-based lighting and design company founded in New York City in 2011. We design and manufacture a curated selection of custom and industrial lighting fixtures for residential and commercial applications. Founder and designer, Dennis Murphy, received his B.Arch degree from the Cooper Union School of Architecture before working in public-sector design for the City of New York. Our first lighting fixtures were the result of necessity, illuminating a north Brooklyn apartment that didn't have a single light socket. We take pride in the craftsmanship and quality of our products which are assembled by hand in downtown NOLA.
THE LEROY LAMP (MORE OPTIONS)
THE LEROY LAMP is a vintage-inspired industrial hanging pendant lamp handmade in New Orleans, LA. Each features a sophisticated and cleverly re-purposed clear-glass Ball jar shade, and durable cotton cording in the color of your choice. Quickly and easily install this lamp anywhere that you need a little extra light.
- 4.375 inch (11.1cm) Width x 4.375 inch (11.1cm) Depth x 12.125 inch (30.8cm) Height
- Cord length: 8 feet (2.4m)
- Shade: half-gallon Ball jar
- Collar: unfinished-brass metal
- Socket: unfinished-brass metal
- On/off type: turn-knob @ socket
- Maximum bulb wattage: 75W
- Standard medium base (e26/e27)