Rachna & Ruchika
Rachna Kumar dreamed of being a doctor, then spent a decade as a software engineer before deciding it was time to pursue her ichcha—her wish. That wish involved teaming up with her sisters Ruchika, who has degrees in textile design and block printing, and Monika, an expert in conscious practice, to create a line of socially aware handmade products that they hope will truly make a difference.
GREY OBLONG PILLOW
Handspun and Handwoven glory for your home. Reversible pillow cover, either go grey, or white, depending on your mood. Hidden zipper, keeps the look clean and sophisticated for your next get together. Vegan, Organic, Naturally Dyed, and Hand woven - just goodness all over!
- hand spun organic cotton
- hand dyed in Natural Dyes
- woven on the handloom after dyeing
- reversible: pattern on other side
- color - face: Grey with off white | back: white with 2 black stripes
- 12" x 24" - inches
- includes 10/90 down feather insert