Annah Chakola’s family has been in the Indian textile business for over a century and a half, so to say working with fabric is in her blood wouldn’t be that far of a reach. After years of witnessing beautiful fabrics ends and threads going to waste, Annah decided to turn one man’s trash into another woman’s treasure. Each piece that Annah designs for Boho Gypsy’s recycled fabric collection is carefully handcrafted by a registered Global Fair Trade women’s collective in Northern India. She’s forged relationships with many similar initiatives around the globe to help bring her designs to fruition. Supporting other mom and pop shops — no matter where they are — is important to this conscientious entrepreneur.
ANNAH LEATHER + KILIM NAKED TOTE
Soft , Rich leather bag in a Classic design featuring unique vintage Kilim patches on the front. Naked leather on the inside with 3 pockets makes this a bag for the nomad in you. I travel a lot and have always been on the lookout for a bag I can just throw everything into so I decided to create my own.
* please note that each Kilim patch will vary per bag. the image is a sample of what your bag will look like but the patch will be different per bag keeping each bag unique and one of a kind!
- Kilim vintage pouch pocket
- Handmade in India by individually contracted artisans to keep small business alive
- Each bag is OOAK in terms of the Kilim Fabric
- Chocolate brown and Black leather
- naked leather inner
- 3 inner pocket
- Add a Handmade wool Tassel for pop of color!