Join the program HERE!
If you share our passion for unique, well-crafted products and have a website that is well-aligned with our vision and aesthetic, we invite you to apply to our affiliate program to earn commissions by promoting the BRIKA brand.
• 7.5% commissions on sales
• A 30-day cookie tracking affiliates earn a commission on sales generated within 30 days of a click placed by the customers
• $10 affiliate referrals: Invite your website-owning and blogging friends to join BRIKA's affiliate program and earn $10 for each friend who's approved
• BRIKA offers unique, curated hand-crafted products presented using rich content and an engaging user experience
If you are ready to join us in living and promoting a Well-Crafted Life, sign up for our affiliate program HERE.
If you would like to learn more about our affiliate program, please review our Frequently Asked Question or review our Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions below.
If you have any additional inquiries, we would be happy to answer your questions. To reach us, please email to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does the BRIKA Affiliate Program work?
A: Once you have signed up to become a BRIKA affiliate, we will take time to explore your website and discover whether there is a good match for us to become affiliate partners. Once you are approved as a BRIKA affiliate, you will have access to BRIKA banners which may be placed on your website alongside other text links and creative content. When a visitor to your website clicks through to the BRIKA website via banners or text links, they will be tracked through cookies for 30 days. If the visitor places an order within 30 days of their original click-through on your site, then you will earn commission on that sale. ShareASale will be able to track whether a customer has been referred through your website, and will credit your account once that customer has made a purchase. As a BRIKA affiliate you will earn 7.5% commission off of each sale referred through your website.
As well, you have the opportunity to earn even more commission by referring other potential affiliate partners. All you have to do is invite your website-owning and blogging friends to join BRIKA’s affiliate program and you will earn $10 for each friend who is approved!
Q: I want to become an affiliate of BRIKA, how do I sign up?
A: We would love to partner with you, sign up here to join BRIKA’s affiliate program.
Q: How will I be reimbursed for sales commissions earned through the affiliate program?
A: As an affiliate, you will be paid by ShareASale for commission earned on BRIKA sales generated through your site. You will be paid once a month via check or direct deposit into your bank account. You will have the option to choose the method of reimbursement that suits you best. You will receive your first commission check once you have earned a credit of $50 commission.
Q: What are the associated costs and fees of becoming an affiliate partner?
A: It is absolutely free to sign up and become a BRIKA affiliate.
Q: Are there any specifications for placing BRIKA links, banners, and other creative material on my website?
A: There are no specific guidelines as to where to place BRIKA materials on your website, however we recommend that you position creative images in appealing areas that will best attract potential BRIKA customers to click-through, browse our site, and generate sales.
Q: What is the most effective way to use BRIKA links, banners, and other creative material on my site?
A: We recommend that you pair a BRIKA banner with a text link or BRIKA logo to increase the occasions of click-throughs. Also, try experimenting with the number of links placed on your site to optimize awareness of the affiliate partnership, this could improve conversions and subsequently increase your sales commission!
Q: What sales and revenue reports does ShareASale provide?
A: Each transaction is logged on ShareASale servers and available for review in detail. ShareASale will provide real-time tracking of your clicks, sales, and commissions. If you are an approved affiliate, you will be able to access the following reports via your ShareASale account: 1. Daily Traffic & Commission Report, 2. Order & Sales History, 3. Total Commissions Earned
If you require additional information about BRIKA’s affiliate program please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Affiliate Marketing Program Agreement
This Affiliate Marketing Program Agreement (the "Agreement") contains the terms and conditions that apply to your participation in the BRIKA affiliate marketing program (the "Program").
Please read this Agreement carefully. By participating in the Program, you represent that you ("Affiliate" or "you" or "your") have read, fully understand and agree to the terms of this Agreement with BRIKA., ("BRIKA" or "we" or "us" or "our"). In addition, if this Agreement is being executed on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to legally bind that entity to this Agreement. If you do not agree to theseterms, do not participate in the Program.
In order to apply for enrollment into this Program, you must first sign up as an affiliate of Shareasale.com, Inc., an Illinois corporation ("Shareasale.com") and you must agree to Shareasale.com's Affiliate Service Agreement (the"Shareasale.com Agreement"), the terms of which are hereby incorporated by reference.
You may apply to participate in the Program by providing all the information required by Shareasale.com in connection with becoming a Shareasale.com affiliate and by accepting the terms of this Agreement. After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. We reserve the right to accept or reject your application in our sole discretion; however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision. If your application is accepted, you may obtain affiliate commissions as are offered pursuant to this Program for so long as this Agreement is not terminated.
2. WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS
Your participating website(s) ("Your Website") may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contain nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
- Mislead customers as to the products or services available on Your Website or on the BRIKA website, located at www.BRIKA.com (the "BRIKA Website").
3. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the Shareasale.com affiliate website. Your acceptance in our Program means you agree to abide by the following.
- You will only use linking code obtained from the Shareasale.com affiliate website without manipulation. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile on the Shareasale.com affiliate website.
- Affiliates may not advertise our products on websites that they do not own, including, for instance, Google Product Search, Amazon, eBay or any comparison shopping engines such as Shopzilla or Pricegabber.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of the BRIKA Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that Your Website is the BRIKA Website or any part of the BRIKA Website including, without limitation, framing the BRIKA Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on Your Website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- You may not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- You may not create any links that lead the customer to a destination site that is not clearly suggested by the content of the starting site.
- You may not create affiliate tracking links that also contain a tracking link for the BRIKA Invite Friends or other referral programs ("Other Referral Programs"). Affiliates are permitted to participate in either the Program or Other Referral Programs but individual links must be specific and exclusive to one of the programs. By participating in this Program, you agree not to claim commission or credit from both the Program and from our Other Referral Programs for the same user.
- You may not use your affiliate links to claim commissions for your own purchases on BRIKA.
Upon acceptance into the Program, BRIKA grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, royalty-free right to use the Trademarks of BRIKA during the term of this Agreement solely to in connection with your participation in the Program, provided that you shall not: (a) use the Trademarks in any manner to communicate or suggest any sponsorship or other connection between BRIKA and you other than your participation in the Program, and (b) harm or adversely affect the Trademarks or the goodwill associated with the Trademarks. All promotional messaging and materials used by you containing such Trademarks shall be subject to BRIKA’s prior written approval. Except for the limited license provided in this Agreement, BRIKA reserves all rights in and to the Trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith. All uses of the Trademarks by you shall inure to the benefit of BRIKA. You shall not acquire, directly or by implication, any rights or license in the Trademarks except as expressly provided in this Agreement. Your right to use the Trademarks will terminate immediately if you violates any of the terms of this Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement, "Trademarks" means "BRIKA," "BRIKA.com," "A Well-crafted Life," BRIKA logos and such other names, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, design marks, brands, copyrights in any designs and other copyrightable subject matter, and other product identifiers of BRIKA as BRIKA may from time to time notify you to be Trademarks within the meaning of this Agreement.
5. DOMAIN NAMES
Use of any of our Trademarks as part of the domain or sub-domain (for example BRIKA.website.com or BRIKA.site.com) for Your Website is strictly prohibited.
6. ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
Upon acceptance into the Program, BRIKA grants to you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license (the "License") to use certain banner advertisements, button links, text links, and/or other graphic or textual material (the "Promotional Materials") for display and use on Your Website. The term of the License shall expire upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement. You may not subcontract, assign, resell, lease, or sublicense any part of your participation in the Program or run a sub-affiliate program. BRIKA may make Promotional Materials available to you to display and use on Your Website provided that the manner of display complies with the following requirements:
- You may only use the Promotional Materials to promote the BRIKA Website (and the products available thereon), and for linking to the BRIKA Website.
- You shall use only such links to the One BRIKA Website as are provided to you by BRIKA.
- You shall not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials as they are prepared by BRIKA without consent from BRIKA. If you wish to alter or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials, you must obtain prior written consent from BRIKA for such alteration of modification.
- You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written materials that make reference to our Program.
7. REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
BRIKA takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and Program violations as outlined in this Agreement.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of this Agreement, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our Program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above applies, then we reserve the right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the Program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon you to ensure that you have the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our Program.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
BRIKA retains all right, title, ownership, and interest in the Promotional Materials and Trademarks, including any and all copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant you any right, title or ownership in the Promotional Materials, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the right to use the Promotional Materials in accordance with the License, as set forth in Section 8: ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY.
9. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between BRIKA and you. You shall provide services for BRIKA as an independent contractor. You shall have no authority to bind BRIKA to any agreement, nor shall you be considered to be an agent of BRIKA in any respect.
10. AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS
Upon acceptance into the Program, you will be eligible to receive an affiliate commission (the "Commission") for the successful completion of Eligible Purchases. An "Eligible Purchase" occurs when a customer (not you) clicks-through the link (supplied by BRIKA to you) to the BRIKA Website and successfully completes a purchase for which BRIKA receives and retains payment. To be an Eligible Purchase, the sale must be completed by a customer that is physically located in the United States or Canada. The current rates of Commission shall be set forth in your Shareasale.com affiliate program located on the Shareasale.com affiliate website. BRIKA reserves the right to modify the Commission rate from time to time, in its sole discretion. BRIKA is responsible for authorizing Commission payments and Shareasale.com will be solely responsible for fulfilling and transferring all Commission payments in accordance with the Shareasale.com Agreement. BRIKA will be entitled to withhold, deduct and set off from any payments to be made to you hereunder any sums owed by you to BRIKA, whether in connection with this Agreement (including any breach hereof by you) or otherwise.
You acknowledge that you have not relied on any warranties related to the program other than the express statements in this agreement. Under no circumstances shall BRIKA be liable to you under these terms, under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory, for any indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages related to the program (including, without limitation, loss of revenue or goodwill or profits or lost business and including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services), even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall BRIKA’S liability to you or any third party arising out of or related to the program or this agreement, whether based in contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or other legal or equitable theory, exceed the total commission fees paid to you under this agreement. BRIKA does not warrant or guarantee any results of participation in the program. All products, programs and promotional materials hereunder are provided "as is" without any warranty whatsoever. You recognize that these disclaimers are an important part of the basis of this agreement, without which BRIKA would not have entered into this agreement. BRIKA disclaims all warranties, express, implied, or statutory (to the extent permitted by law), regarding the products, programs and promotional materials, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. No representation or other affirmation of fact, including, without limitation, statements regarding capacity, suitability for use, or performance of the products, programs and promotional materials shall be deemed a warranty for any purpose or give rise to any liability of BRIKA whatsoever.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless BRIKA from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any wrongful act related in any way to your participation in the program or your breach of this agreement. You shall also indemnify and hold harmless BRIKA from any damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by you of the trademarks or promotional materials.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of your participation in the Program, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be "Confidential Information." You may not disclose any Confidential Information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from BRIKA. You shall not use any Confidential Information except to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes of this Agreement.
Your participation in the Program shall begin upon your acceptance as an affiliate by BRIKA and shall end when terminated by either party. Either party may terminate such status at any time, with or without cause. Upon termination, all licenses granted to you pursuant to the Program shall cease and you shall use best efforts to immediately remove all codes and links, references on Your Website regarding BRIKA, and cease any and all use of Promotional Materials, Trademarks or any other trade or service marks, trade names or any other items received through or used in connection with such Program. Subject to Section 11, upon the termination of your participation in the Program for any reason, you will be entitled to receive Commissions only on Eligible Purchases that occurred prior to such termination. BRIKA reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time upon notice to you.
We may modify these terms and conditions at any time, at our sole discretion. If you disagree with any modification, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. You agree that, if you continue to participate in the Program following a posted modification, your continued participation constitutes binding acceptance of the modified term.
© 2014 BRIKA, INC.