Chelsea Foy is a musical theater performer by day and a blogger by night — or sometimes vice versa. Her blog, Lovely Indeed, focuses on a DIY lifestyle and all of the happiness that comes along with it. After five spectacular years living in Manhattan, she recently relocated to her home state of sunny California with her husband, Ryan. They now reside in Los Angeles and spend their time diligently becoming familiar with every shop, restaurant, beach and flea market within a 50-mile radius.
What four things are inspiring you right now?
1. Creative packaging! This was from a holiday post on Art as Life, but I'm enjoying it no matter what time of year. The attention to detail is lovely.
2. Anything gold always catches my eye. And this keychain is so unique!
3. Who wouldn't want a button to press for champagne?
4. Visual organization is always so beautiful to me, and this photo from evie s. is endlessly inspiring.
Who are some of your favorite BRIKA Makers?
Milled Co. (left): "The simplicity in Matt Voight's handmade wooden goods is just perfection. You can see in his product that he cares about quality and honesty, and that makes all the difference."
Pencil Shavings Studio (right): "I've been following Rachel Shingleton for a while now, and I can never get enough of her design style! Her use of color is so unabashed and fun, and her design aesthetic always feels like a party to me. I love that!"
What are some of your favorite BRIKA products?
3. Duchess Envelope Clutch by One Fated Knight: "This shade of mint has me wishing for Spring."