1. Be a great hostess—this beautiful cheeseboard is a good start.
2. Remember to celebrate the small things.
3. Take the time to relax and nurture our minds, body, and skin.
4. Get organized by writing everything down in a pretty planner.
5. Try to be a little less klutzy (and if that doesn't work out, make sure to at least have a colorful case to protect our iPhones).
6. Keep a notebook handy at all times for when creative inspiration strikes.
7. Spend more time cooking and baking with this solid maple wood rolling pin!
8. Show how much we appreciate friends and family by saying thanks more often.
What are your New Year's resolutions?Did you like this story? You’ll probably like these as well! Sign up for BRIKA’s newsletter to hear about our latest Makers and their well-crafted goods.