- Ensure all your art is framed with 2-3 styles of frames. This will add an element of consistency to the overall aesthetic so you can really throw caution to the wind when it comes to putting everything together.
- Lay all your pieces on the floor. Start with 1-2 centerpieces – the largest and boldest prints that will anchor the rest – then build your collage out using smaller pieces.
- Snap a few bird’s-eye view pictures of the collage, then play around with the arrangement until you’ve calibrated all the pieces to your liking.
Creative spark print, $18
2. Incorporate prints in bright pops of color to accent the more subdued pieces.
Shine bright print, $16
3. Or, try a completely black-and-white palette for a monochromatic look that is classic but still striking.
Eyes black print, $16
Feather study #9, $54
4. Mix in abstract patterns as an easy way to contrast the content of each piece on your wall.
Geometric art print, $18
5. Play with frame size – from big to miniscule, the sky’s the limit in terms of the scale of your pieces.
Mod hearts print, $18When you’re ready to hang:
- Ensure your art is 1.5 – 3” apart and that the spacing, whichever length you choose, remains uniform throughout.
- Share your Louvre-level wall with us on social media by tagging us @shopbrika!
Photo in main image courtesy of We Are Scout