Image via Ezgi Pola Photography
1. Check out Canadian artist Myriam Dion's newspaper lacework — now that's crafty.
2. If you love your morning cup o' joe (like we do), you'll get pretty excited about Design*Sponge's Coffee-inspired post.
3. Suffering from creative block? Check out this cool app that uses beautifully-designed geometric puzzles to help open the artistic floodgates.
4. Carrying around a book can look pretty cool, so why not turn one into a clutch? (Although it pains us a bit to think of destroying literature — we might use a blank notebook instead).
5. Catch up on some covers from BBC Radio 1. Some of our favorites are Kings Of Leon covering Robyn, Ellie Goulding taking on a Justin Timberlake hit, and up-and-coming band Bastille putting their own spin on a Miley Cyrus tune.